Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 (Week 65)

November 11, 2013

Welll... Las Lauras got baptized. :) It was pretty cool. In the middle of the week they were still doubting a bit, but we ended up talking a bunch about it and got to the point where they accepted. My comp didn't say much, not like he could. They don't teach this stuff in the MTC, haha. I thought it was pretty cool how much the Lord has progressed me in the mission. Cool experiences when you talk with the Spirit. Makes it allll worth it.
 
[I questioned Conner why he baptized Maria and not Elder Bixler...]
But as for Maria, nah she said she felt like I needed to do it. I'm super happy. It was the best baptism I've ever done or had. Besides Esperanza. She will always be special.
 
I took the bus with Elder Bixler (for transfers) and I ended up seeing  Elder Westhoff one last time. I told you I was his only comp he had for a full 2 changes? Prettyyyy crazy haha. We had a good laugh about that. But me and Elder Cerna are working here. Trying to find new people to teach. That's always the key. You can't teach someone unless you have someone, haha. [I gave Conner a bad time about his companion doing all the cleaning...] And hey I'm not a pig by any means! It just means he is more punctual in getting things clean, haha. Ruben is gonna get baptized this weekend. I kinda want Elder Cerna to do it. I can give Ruben a hug outside of the font. I'm gonna have him do it.. 
 
Other than that, not a whole lot happened. Time is going super fast. It's pretty crazy....
Well... I'm gonna get out of this place. Some guy is screaming and swearing at his FIFA 2013. Good luck in life buddy.
 
Adios haha

 
Elder Monsters Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment