Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 17, 2013 (Week 44)

June 17, 2013

Well. I forgot mi agenda en la casa [my schedule at home], so I'll write this from what I can remember.. So. Well.... where to start...
 
Oh yeah. I'm in Tierra Blanca now. Independencia. The hottest part of the mission. I still feel like Carlos A. Carrillo is hotter. (more humid, because of the swamp I was in) But I'm here. And will probably be here for a long time. It's pretty cool. I'm here a little outside of Centro, but it's not even the Centro I was stuck in. I still miss my pueblito that was Carrillo, but it's alright.
 
President called me Friday, More special changes. The Elders here were fighting, so I got ripped from my brother and did a swap with them. It's cool. I'm now Lider de Distrito [District Leader], and I get to go to Veracruz Wednesday for a lideres [leaders] meeting. I'll see him and everyone else basically again. Mendez, Westhoff, and Smith.
 
So I saw Westhoff today. He's doing good. I missed him. Too many good times. He was here for a Zone Activity. Volleyball. again. WOOOOOOOO!!!! I wonder when we will be able to do something "fun"... probably never. 
 
As for Abisag, Guillerminas daughter... I'll tell you that story when I get home. All you need to know right now is that things took a turn for the worst and she's in a mental hospital right now. She went nuts, as in, her nerves went crazy, or something else got inside... That's all that I'm gonna say. It's a very unpleasing memory when we gave her a blessing. As for what happened, who knows, but when she looked at me, it was not her. Just know that Satan is real, and don't watch any of those possession movies. Ever. President did give me permiso [permission] to go back to Carrillo and see her baptism. Hopefully she makes it... poor woman. She has a ton of problems on her hands...
 
I can't really remember anything else that happened. My mind doesn't work and I forget stuff real fast. Too many names and experiences. It all happens too fast. I forgot I even hit 10 months. Freak..... idk. It's pretty cool down here. I left a suitcase with Elder Mendez. His parents are coming down to Puebla and are gonna swing by for our suitcases. I got rid of a ton of random crap. So nice! Don't worry mom. You'll get the 70's luggage back. I still think its worthless hahahaha. The wheels (basically lego wheels) don't even drive straight! haha. Oh well. I think I'm gonna log off now. Forgot my camera. Dang.. hasta la proxima semana entonces [until next week].
If there is anything else I'll let ya know. Adios!
 
Elder Mortensen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment