Friday, December 27, 2013

December 23, 2013 (Week 71)

December 23, 2013

[I told Conner about the family crepe eating contest...] Wow. Crepes. Man, I've been out here that long? Freak... and who is the hippy that ate 13? I saw Brad, Shay, Blake, Kristy, and Riley and some bum off the street [Garrett]. That's nice you let him eat. I guess he was pretty famished to eat so much.
 
This week we had the ward Christmas party. It was pretty chill. Nothing too exciting. We brought like 12 investigators to the party, none came to church. COOL.... That was a letdown, haha.
 
As for the gays [Utah's marriage law deemed unconstitutional]. Read the bible. I'll stay down here in Mexico until the Lord comes. Nobody even cares about getting married by the government, haha.
 
Well.... this week. Pretty tranquilo... not too much. My converts make up a fourth of the ward now. That was pretty funny to see at the ward party.
 
We have been working like dogs. My blood pressure is pretty unstable. High and low. Freaking headaches, haha. I wish you would all send me Mountain Dew. The withdrawals are so bad I cry in my dreams when I find a box, hahaha. Oh well. Still gotta work and work and work. That's the mission. I guess Jake is going home in less than 6 months. What's up with that? Me and Elder Boyd are pretty down to stick it out. I feel like I'll get all caught up in a week or so anyways.
 
Everyone loved the sunflower seeds at the activity today. The whole zone was asking me for 'em, haha.
 
Nothing much else. I love you all. See you Wednesday. Cool beans.
 
Adios Americanos. Que tengan una Feliz Navidad y prospero año 2014. 
 
De Ciudad Mendoza, Veracruz Mexico...

 
Elder Mortensen

No comments:

Post a Comment