Thursday, September 6, 2012

August 23, 2012 (Mailed Letter)

August 23, 2012 (Week 1) (Mailed Letter, received August 25)

I already sent one email home with mostly what I wanted to say, but one a more personal note, thanks for the letters.  I just wanted to tell you guys thanks for everything and also, tell Grandma and Grandpa Robinson I can thank them enough.  I couldn't have been here without them.  Love you all.  As long as I have the Lord, I have no reason to fear.

Love, Conner

Oh, yeah. Tell Joleen, Grandpa and Grandma thank your for the gift box!!

And also, with the alarm clock, will you make sure the numbers light up?  Haha, Gracias. Love ya all

Oh and sorry about the hospital bill coming your way.  Rolled my ankle retty bad playing futbol and felt bone on bone which wasn't good so they sent me to the instacare.  Tell Brad karma got me back for putting him in crutches because I had them for a day as well.

Oh yeah.  Had lemon merringue pie for celestial breakfast (temple food). Made me think of you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment