Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012 (Afternoon email)

September 6, 2012 (Week 3) (Afternoon email)

[Dad's note: Sent Conner a test email to see if he could get email attachments]
We got a bit more time during laundry, but yes i can get pictures by email so if it just like pictures of the house send em through here. but if they are things that are important send me a picture printed out. I love looking at my wall and seeing everyone.Oh, i don't know if you guys saw the 85th birthday celebration of Thomas S. Monson.  Mom woulda loved it. The lead singer for the Broadway musical Les Miserables was singing and he sang bring him home. Its on the church website but we watched it for the devotional sunday. I thought of you mom and how dumb i was for not playing the piano more. To be honest i just didn't like how much you praised me for playing after so long, so i never did. I realize now i'm halfway stupid and i shoulda just played more and it wouldn't have been such a big deal.. haha :) don't worry mom you have a suprise coming in a few weeks.. Well anyways, i got the package shipped off. Anyways, i love hearing from you guys. I got here and its already been three weeks and i haven't looked back and i know you guys haven't either considering dad forgot the week :) [Dad's note:  I put the week # in the subject line of the emails to Conner and kidded him I forgot what week it was, it's going so fast] Its where im supposed to be. That much has been reaffirmed to me so many times. Gotta change the wash. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment