Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 29, 2013 (Week 50)

July 29, 2013

Man. Sundays are soooo hard. It's the end of each week and boy every tiny bit of work and sweat sure accumulates to Sunday in the afternoon. I need to get in the habit of buying Pepsis for Sunday haha. I get some baddd headaches haha.
 
I've got una guitarra haha :) a member lended it to me. I'll buy one when I head up to Veracruz again. But it's a good enough guitar to learn. Which I actually am learning. I go home, call the district and plan, then sit in my hammock and play the guitarra. fiching padre!
 
Aparte de eso [Other than that]... We got Carlos in the water. His dad died like 3 weeks ago remember? He never got baptized because he liked drinking. Barrio Torreon, the part where he lives, is pretty poor and they like to drink. But the death of his father kind of threw him for a loop, and he took the lessons again, paid attention, and stopped drinking, and he got baptized Sunday and got the Holy Ghost to help him out as well. Pretty freaking cool. Lucky to have a convert like him. I hope he stays strong. Pray that he does.
 
Well. I'm not sure what else happened... we are so insanely busy it's not even funny. The lord is blessing us extremely and boy I just crash every night. I feel the spirit so strong its incredible. freakkkk.... don't even know what to say.
 
But I love Mexico. It's so much better than anywhere else.
 
Oh, by the way, I achieved Limbo. Remember that show, Inception? Literally, I had a dream within a dream within a dream, within a dream. I woke up and realized in that dream I was telling Elder Bair what happened in the dream that I was dreaming in the dream that I had... Limbo: a crazy lady that's super cool that lives in a little pueblito that was speaking in a dialect and ringing a bell haha. but I was MINDBLOWN. So mindblown I really thought I was actually in reality...
 
Hammock naps right? sheesh. haha.
 
Elder Mortensen.




No comments:

Post a Comment